This rant is not about Yukitoreum or gaming. Just a little rant about school. c:
When I signed for orchestra like every other year in my school so that I could be in the class, I know that I was accepting the fact that I would need to take my instrument home every week to practice on my own time. The first three years of orchestra, this wasn’t a problem. Recently though, I find it hard to get on and off of the bus because of my instrument.
Here are my excuses, lame or not, why I can’t really take it home;
- It takes up too much space on the bus.
- It’s hard to actually get off the bus with the darned thing.
- I don’t really have easy access to my school locker, which is separate from my Orchestra locker.
- I have to carry the instrument and the case ever where for one whole day, or the days after I take it home.
- I get easily distracted when at home.
Now here are my excuses for not doing well in the class, even though it’s fairly easy.
- I’m terrified of my teacher.
- I’m afraid she’ll humiliate me in the class if she notices I’m not doing well, but she’s already done that to me enough times.
- I get back pain after only thirty minutes of playing.
- Sometimes my hands will become really cramped up after playing for a certain amount of time.
- I’ve become slow with the instrument in general.
- I’m basically dead by the time I’m in that class.
And now I’m going to need to do pop quizzes on this section in a song because of these excuses and my reasons for why I suck. YAY!!! 😀 This is going to be one hell of a semester now.
Curse me and my suckiness.